Saturday, July 14, 2012

This One is for Fran :o)

It is SUMMER!  My kids are home.  I am still feeling like I got run over (rather than just hit).  I am busy with work.  I am even busier with trying to keep my table full at the Trail Market.  So much to do - you would think with such long days I would have more time but I have less - indoors and blogging or sewing, that is.  The shorties go to bed significantly later, as a family we are up and about and doing stuff more. I feel like I am doing what I should be doing.  My kids will be kids but once and lets face it, I am not getting any younger.  (Boo)

Did I mention my house is a pig sty?  Like worse than usual.  I normally manage to keep at least one of the three floors clean for the most part.  I think part of the problem is storage - or lack thereof - but for the most part it is TIME.  Sadly, internet and housework activities require indoor time and that just isn't happening.

I'll try for at least one more post this week and I will try to make it a little more interesting....

Enjoy the days while the sun shines!  :o)

Tina






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!