Friday, July 27, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Yeah! Woot!! Woot! They are back!! Thank you Lauren for bringing the Blanks back to me.  I missed them.  XX




The pants that became a bag.
1. I am old and less than thin. I am a wife (a darn good one), a Mum (the best most fun one ever!), a daughter, a sister, a friend, a blogger, a girly girl, a creator of fun and interesting (maybe even beautiful things), a Pisces, a prankster, and a dreamer.

2. I have always loved horses and the colour pink. I am, as previously mentioned, a girly girl!

3. I hope to one day make a living doing something (sewing or blogging or a combination there of would be my number one choice!) I love.

4. I can make almost anything taste yummy and sew an old ugly pair of pants into a lovely bag.


The bag.  I like to name them.  I posted this one
on FB and someone suggested that I name it SOLD. :o)
5. I dream of financial stability and a long, happy healthy life with CH and my short people (and the short people that they will have).

6. The way to my heart is through thoughtful surprises and compliments. I spend my life focused on others - when others focus on me it is spectacular!.

7. I am passionate about my shorties and my sewing. I sold a bag I made a the Market a few weeks ago and I chased after the lady who bought it to make sure she loved it - or I was planning on taking it back. Passionate and a little bonkers!

The bag in question.  See why I had to make sure she loved it ?
K.  Night.  :o)

Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!