Thursday, April 5, 2012

Your Comments Please.

I started this blog as a tool to drive traffic to my online shop which is very ironic as I have temporarily closed the online shop and everything I do now is to drive traffic here - not for a monetary gain, just because it makes me feel good to have people reading what I wrote.  What would make me feel even better is comments!

I am up to an average of about 80 visitors a day - modest, but it makes me happy.  I rarely get comments.  Why?  Are my posts so boring that no one even reads to the end to click on the little "comments" button?  Are they so comprehensive and packaged full of information that no one has a question?  Are they so entertaining that you are laughing too hard to type?  All of those 80 readers cannot possibly be opinion-less!  What is it?  Please tell me, what do I need to do to get a comment or three around here???

:o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!