Monday, April 2, 2012

Photo a Day, Day 1 and 2

I hate to wait.  Hate it.  Well maybe hate is too strong a word (it is not one I like to use) but I do strongly dislike it. It is why I don't clean my oven - and I know that sounds like a really crappy excuse but it is the truth.  I can never wait for the Easy Off to do its job before I am in there scraping and scrubbing and breathing in all those toxic fumes and cursing myself for not waiting until the cleaner did its job.  Every time, I am not even joking.

I am currently sitting at my desk waiting for a phone call that I do not particularly want to have feeling as if I would like to take what is left of my bottle of Ativan and maybe a T3 or two to ease the pain created by my morning massage and my frayed nerves.   It is a phone call where I have to ask someone, who I love, who loves me by default (we are related) for help.  I strongly dislike asking for help as well.  (I sure have a lot of issues I am making a counseling appointment as I type!)

I still have not finished my 31 Days posts, but I promise you I am working on them and they are getting closer.  I made a list - that is always a good step in the right direction for me.  Today is the second day of photo a day, I suppose I need to catch up on that too!  I was down for the count yesterday with a nasty headache, the likes of which I have not felt since I discontued my wine habit back in 1999 or there abouts.

April 1st Photo - My Reflection


Looks like me.  Acts like me. He is a reflection of me (and I don't care if that is cheating!).

April 2nd Photo - Colour


I took this ages ago at a quilt show and have been waiting for the right time to use it.  I have another colour photo that I could have used but could not find it - I think it is lost in my old Instagram account - if I find it, I will post it later.

Anyway, I could go on and on just for the sake of rambling today, I have lots of nervous energy built up. You know, the kind that makes your feel like your whole body is stuffed with little fluttery birds and you have a hot brick on your neck.  Still waiting... once it is done, I will feel so much better.

I think I will go search for something funny for a wordless Wednesday post.

:o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!