Friday, April 13, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

I have been a terrible blogger this week, I just been too worn out to have anything to say.  Even tonight, it is 9:13 and I am ready to call it a night.  I am pooped out - I guess the car accident has sucked my energy for the moment, because I am tired and sore all the time.  By this time of the evening my neck is freakin' killing me - I am pretty sure it is CUM-UPINS for not having any sympathy for CH and his many woes. I am really happy though, I have a had a huge financial burden lifted late last week and it has been such a relief.

On another dismal note, it is 5 minutes into the 3rd period of the Canucks v. LA game, and they are losing by one.  CH and PITA's Dad are tense.  CH will swear and curse if they lose and I really hate that.  It is, after all just a game and that anger makes me feel tense.  It is similar to the way I feel when I wake up to him swearing - anxiety has become such a skeleton in my closet.  If I told him about this, he would be rude and say "whatever" instead of trying to understand.  I wish he would try to understand me and take care of my feelings a little.  Yickes, getting off the topic of Filling in the Blanks for Friday...

the little things we do

1. Today is a good day because when I was kissing everyone goodbye when they were leaving the shop this afternoon, Josh leaned in and gave me his cheek for his kiss. He has always been the most snugly of the three boys and it is so, so nice to have him back.

2. The best thing I did all week was take the day off and go on a mini road trip to Nelson with PITA and her lads.  It was a day well spent.  :o)

His incredible cuteness puts a huge lump in my throat.  I absolutely adore this child.
3. The current weather is beautiful and sunshiny and it makes me feel like turning over a new leaf - spring cleaning, weight loss, yard work, etc.  You know, all of those things that I never seem to find time for no matter what season it is.

4. The best thing about spring is that is starts to be beautiful again.  It is beautiful here in every season except for that period between snow melting and leaves sprouting which lasts 6 to 8 weeks but seems forever because it is SO dreary.  The tree outside my office window is sprouting buds.

The tree outside of my window in Winter
5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is tangerine. It will fit in nicely with all of my other brightly coloured clothes!

6. A person who made me smile this week was my children - all three of the ones that I are home.  It has been a nice week to be their mother.

7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was the Ms. Vickie's Sea Salt & Vinegar I had yesturday.  Pretty sad really, but yummers.

I am pooped. I am going to put the shorties to bed and go to bed myself.

Night. :o) Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!