Monday, January 16, 2012

So Busy!

PITA and I have been beavering away getting the new shop painted so that it is done for Thursday when the carpet guys come.  The office is done - and it is so PINK!  I love it.  I have never had a pink room before and I am very happy with its extreme girliness.

I took a couple of pictures with my phone but they turned out dark and icky.  I will bring my camera over. Maybe...

I saw something cool on Pinterest this evening (if you can imagine that), and am totally doing it.  31 Days of Pinterest - what that means, is I am actually going to create, cook, whatever 31 things I pinned.  I am excited to start and am planning to on March 1 - you know, cause it is too late for January, March has 31 days and February is going to be a GONG SHOW!  Stay tuned!

Talk to you soon,  I need some sleep.

:o)  Tina


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!