Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's Offical! We Are Moving!!

By we, I mean me, PITA, CH, and Jen (poor Jen needs a nickname) - and the shop.  It has been a long hard road and a BIG decision but we are taking the plung and going to be directing our efforts toward becoming a crafting studio more than just the Mom & Pop sewing shop we are now.  I am VERY excited about these changes and invite everyone to stop by our new location at 1338A Cedar Avenue over the next few weeks to see what we are up to!

Many, many pictures to follow!

On another note, as perviously mentioned, Penelope received a Barbie Dream Townhouse for Christmas. Yesterday, I saw this:

It is Architect Barbie!  She comes with her own teeny weeny little dream house model!  Love it!

:o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!