Friday, January 13, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

the little things we do
1. The last thing I ate was red licorice at the hockey game I just arrived home from.

2. The last song I listened to was "Kind and Generous" by Natalie Merchant. It is SO a song from my 20s and the good times in Vancouver's West End with my old besties.


3. Using the letters in my name I can spell {Tina}...it, a, I, in, at... kind of limited, I have a total of 8 letters in my first and last name. Pretty lame for such an interesting person as myself! ;o)

4. If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick red (any shade from pink to orange). I love colour - it makes me happy to dress brightly. Beware of the day I show up in black...

5. If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find ...AH HA! Trick question! I am currently using the 4 million pockets in my winter parka as my bag while I design (mentally) a new bag.

6. When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to go putter at my sewing machine and have a cup of Tetley (currently cooling next to the keyboard).

7. My all time favorite song to dance to is "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison or pretty much anything every played at the Time N' Place Pub in Christina Lake in the summers 1991 through 1999 or at Mon(man)tana's in North Vancouver from 1993 to 1999. I LOVE to dance. During the 90's, I loved to dance with my friends and these two places were where we spent our "down time".


Well, off to sew for me.  I am going to be pretty busy over the next week or so, so don't worry when I am not around.  I will have some photos of the new space for you to admire soon. Promise.

:o) Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!