Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday (Late Night Edition)

the little things we do
1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is ....  hmmm it has been so long I cannot remember!!!  But really, I guess I have a few minutes here and there and spend them on Pinterest or blogging or reading - anything!  I don't count time I am sewing as time for myself unless it is not work related - but I guess I probably should.

2. When I have free time I tend to be more motivated than lazy.  I want to get as much done in as little time as possible.  I have a hard time relaxing or doing any of the things above (see blank #1) unless my surroundings are tidy - and they rarely are - so I usually end up doing house work for 80% of the time I have to relax and then the remaining 20% trying to settle into whatever it is I really want to be doing.  Having said that, in the morning between taking the shorties to school and going to the shop, I have about an hour where I have a cup of tea, some breakfast and read.

3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would go crazy from boredom and loneliness.  I do not like spending a whole day to myself - at all. CH could spend the whole day sleeping in his Lazy Boy, but I last about an hour and then I am gong bonkers.  I need people!

4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...) with others!  I did not get voted best party person in high school for nothing.  I love to be social.  I strongly dislike being home alone.

5. Most of my free time happens on the weekends but it gets gobbled up with family things and chores.  Family time really is my free time.  I love spending time with them.  Love it.  Today Penelope and I went for lunch at Boston Pizza and then went to Alvin & The Chipmunks, Chipwrecked, just the two of us - it was fabulous. We came home and watched Lady & the Tramp and now we are on to Beauty & the Beast. :o)

6. The best thing about free time is that it is rare which makes it oh so sweet.

7. The next time I have free time I should probably finish reorganizing my sewing area but instead, I will probably work on the bookkeeping for the shop - as I am months (yep, I said months) behind.



Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!