Thursday, November 3, 2011

Maybe I need some medication.  I feel way better today  - although being broke is still p'ing me off - but I have been really off my game the last few months.  The thing is, it is not just being broke, it is being unsuccessful that bothers me (and hurts me).  I am almost 40, I should not be getting disconnection notices from utility companies.  I should not be worried about how I am going to afford ski lessons, dance lessons, Christmas gifts.  My life was meant to be easier than this.  Uh oh, maybe I am not feeling any better!  Hahaha

On a more positive note, I have been working on Mini PITA's quilt the last couple of days and it is coming along nicely.  I know PITA will love it!  I found an illustration in my travels and am using that as my basis.  I am pretty excited about it - I love it when my creative juices are flowing and the sewing machine is whirring away and projects are coming together.  I spent the last weekend and this week making sure than my house is nice and tidy so that I could take the time I would be cleaning this weekend to SEW!!  Pretty excited.  I still have to put the rest of the kitchen stuff away... oh yah, did I tell you it was finished... or sort of.  Another coat of paint still has to be done and the doors and drawers put back on but the sink is in!

I have tried to contact littledewdrops.com to ask for permission to use the image but have had no luck - when I click on the email link it does not work.  If you know them or are them PLEASE CONTACT ME.  I am going to work out the pattern but I don't know if I can sell it or if they will, so check back.

:o)  Tina


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!