Friday, November 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. My favorite new blog of the moment is not new, but I love The Blogess - always good for a chuckle; there are about 20 million craft blogs that I love as well. The thing is, that since I was granted a Pinterest account (thank you Karen!), I have been reading blogs via their images.  Love, love, love Pinterest.

2. Something I am thankful for is PITA and her ability to "get" me.  Means a lot Lady. x

3. Something that made me laugh this week was ... sadly, I cannot think of a big laugh that I had this week. I will have to try to lighten up a little this week!

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is stainless steel kettle. My electric kettle is on its last legs and since I leave it out all the time, I think a nice stainless one on the stove would be much nicer.  :o)

Source: amazon.com via Tina on Pinterest

5. I am excited about moving the shop to a new (cheaper) location and the renewal I will feel and the excitement that it will create for me and for my customers. I am looking forward to heading in a little bit different direction - more of a creative retail space where people come to work and learn and create and just to gather - and of course to buy.  This is the spot I am hoping for - I would really like to purchase this building but I do not have the ability to do so now - maybe next year.  :o)





6. If I were a color I would be yellow. It's cheerful but mellow. Happy but not overly exciting. It is the colour of sunshine and is often associated with joy, happiness and intellect. Here is good link to read about the meaning of colour.

7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by puttering around the house, maybe doing some sewing or crafting, and cooking something yummy for dinner. I like to be at the shop on chilly days too - warm inside, cold outside always makes me smile.

Well, I am off to shop for Quilt Till You Wilt. Talk to you later.

:o) Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!