Friday, November 4, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


My baby snuggling with PITA's baby. :o)
1. My favorite thing about this week was all the snuggle time I got with baby Hayden. Nothing makes me feel more calm, at peace, and happy as snuggles from a child that I love and a fresh baby is even better!

2. Colder weather makes me happy. I love to stay inside and sew and always feel guilty doing so when it is sunny and warm - not to say I do not love a day outside with my kids at the beach or at the park. I just love it when everyone wants to stay home and I get something yummy on for dinner early in the day and it is filling the house with delicious smells and the kids are happy doing there own things and I am sewing and CH is sleeping in his chair. Sitting down with my giant mug of Tetley, flipping on HGTV or Discovery and sewing makes me very happy.


My Charming Husband enjoying
a Canucks' game. Take note of the
iPhone securely in his hand and
remote strategically placed at his
elbow where I will not be able to
get it without alerting him to the
fact that I am about to turn the
channel!  :o)
3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are Hayden, my kids (always, everyday for almost ten years), the fact that I know something new and wonderful is right around the corner waiting to be discovered.

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose comfy flip flops. Although I like the cold weather I like to have naked feet (hot feet make me feel frustrated) and wear flip flops or sandals as much as possible, for as long as possible.

5. My personality type is INFP Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving.  I am would not have thought myself to be introverted but I paid $5 for this test so it must be right - right?

6. I have a serious problem resisting anything crafty.  I love the way it feels to become creatively inspired and seek it at craft fairs, quilt shows, Pinterest, Etsy, my friend Krista (she always gets me ready for a creative adventure).  I was also recently led to Craft Gawker (but I have been going to the link and Pinning stuff rather than having another internet addiction). 

7. My favorite color to wear is I cannot give one answer to this questions - I love colour. Right now I am wearing "hot" pink. I love orange, red and almost any shade of pink (but not peach!), turquoise, and blue (not baby blue!). I always wear black or denim on the bottom but have always wanted to try khakis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!