Friday, November 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


I always use the image provided by the little things we do to fill in the blanks, but this week seems kind of inappropriate - it does NOT look like this outside right now.  Everything is covered in snow!


This is my neighborhood... pretty, huh?
Source: google.ca via Tina on Pinterest


1. A nervous habit I have is chewing the inside of my cheek I would love to stop doing this mostly because it is a dead give away when something is bothering me and the more I am chewing the worse the problem and the more obvious to those close to me and chances are I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT! :p

2. Something that makes me sad is the way that people treat each other. I work really hard to make sure that the children I am raising today grow up to be gentle, caring, responsible, considerate adults - and that they are that way as children as well.

3. Today I am thankful for my friends. I am so happy that this circle has expanded, I have PITA, Andrea, Krista, Lynette, Karen, Jessie, ... - it is so nice to have a bunch of close friends again after a few years of feeling abandoned by the people I thought were my friends during my 20s.

4. My favorite room in my house is my bedroom. It is the only room in the house that is clean and tidy all (most) of the time. It is all white and yellow and cozy and my bed is the comfiest ever and I love it.

5. I can't stand the value society has put on the stuff a person has over the value they put on who a person is. Why does it matter what you have or what you look like, it should only matter who you are and how you conduct yourself as a human being.

6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would take my kids to dinner at Boston Pizza and go to a movie. I have been a little extra broke lately and I would really like to have a little spending money for a treat for them. :o)

7.The last person I hung out with was Andrea. She is my favorite lunch buddy! Right before she left, Lynette came and we had a really great talk. I love her so much and so grateful for her! For both of them! :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!