Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Some Unhappy News

I had a cousin named Jason.  He died of cancer on August 30.  He was 41 years old.  He had a beautiful wife and two beautiful daughters who are 10 and 6. He will be greatly missed.

We have a large family, there were 17 of us.  Now there are 16.  I am very sad.  I feel very sad for his Mum.  My dear sweet Auntie Susie.

We will all miss him.  In a family of dancers, short on men, he will be missed when we dance.  In a family of huggers, he will be missed when we hug.  I will miss him. 

I feel like it cannot be true.  How can it be?

My only solace is in the fact that he will now be safe with my grandparents.  I do not know what else to say.

I love you Jason.


:o( Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!