Friday, August 12, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

This week's blanks are about birthdays - my birthdays.  Other than the fabulous birthday cakes my Mum used to make for me when I was a kid, I do not have any significant birthday memories so I am choosing to fill in blanks from a post before I began filling in the blanks, the one closest to my own birthday!

fill in the blank Friday
the little things we do
1. Today I am wearing chocolate brown short and a raspberry pheasant blouse.  Sounds cool but the AC is broken at the shop and it was 88 went I left.  TOO HOT!!


2. My favorite childhood food was puppy on the stick - my Mum's version of corn dogs (so yummy) and my favorite food now is ...I don't think I can just choose one. I really love my own cooking and there are a few things my Mum makes that are so yummy (turkey with stuffing, cupcrooks (basically giant meat filled gnocchi), fried zucchini, ravioli, and of course puppy on the stick - yummy...)

3. A day that I am too busy to sew and/or blog is a day that I am too busy. (or maybe I am just at the beach with not electricity or cell service...)


4. The last movie I saw was Nell on Netflix and the next movie I want to see is The Kids are Alright.  Neither of which is a new movie but I am not much of a trend follower.

5. My favorite smell is a toss up between gardenia and clean laundry in scented air land but would be coffee/toast combination for smells that are just there because, it reminds me of my Granty and Grandad's house in the morning.  I also love the sound of blaring talk radio and the hum of an electric razor for the very same reason.


6. A weird little quirk I have is ... A weird quirk!  HA!  But there are so many, how can I choose only one.  ( I am so glad that I chose these blanks).  Let me see - when I make a sandwich, whatever is on the sandwich has to cover all of the bread. Every little bit.  Maybe refer to my 15 Interesting Things About Me post or this is going to be WAY to long of answer for only one blank.

7. When I take personality quizzes they always say I am a bit of an introvert with extroverted tendencies.  I think that is pretty accurate.  I am brave and open in some situations (blogging or at the shop) where I am very confident and much less so in others.  Having said that, I was voted best party person in high school.


See yah!

:o)  Tina


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!