Friday, August 5, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

 
 
1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is something flowy and flowery and that is a pretty color.  I feel the best in girly clothes.

2. This week has been stressfull, to say the least.  I (we) are having some money problems that have come to a head and we are trying to redo our mortage to take care of them.  It has been a hard couple of years since CH went on disability.  Learning to live within our means has been a challenge at best.  I think we have finally got it now that we are in the hole! :o)  Could be worse, it is money not health or happiness.  Right????

3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I try very hard to put it aside and make my kids something decent to eat.  I do not want them ending up with bad eating habits like me.  Remember chips are my favorite food group - Penelope and the Little Man prefer fruit and veg.
4. My favorite pair of shoes are my flip flops.  When I was in my 20s I had a fabulous shoe collection which contained my all time favorite shoes - a pair of 9 West wedge sandles.  They were like walking on mattresses - so comfy, cute and made me like 5 inches taller!

5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is my tea pot collection.  I love tea (as you may already know) and have about 40 tea pots - none of which get used.  I started with one belonging to my great-grandmother and the collection blossomed from there.

6. My favorite person is ... one really?  I can't do it.  I have a favorite people - CH, Penelope and the Little Man, PITA & Co., Grandpa, the Aunts, my parents, the Wilters. (Not necessarily in that order) 

7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say "When I was a kid all I wanted to be when I grew up was a mum and maybe a truck driver.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun post! Thanks for sharing! I am glad to hear your money problems are evening out. It can be so overwhelming.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. @DebI am not so sure they are evening out, but I am working on it - in between relaxing on the beach, renovating the kitchen and having fun with my short people!

    ReplyDelete

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!