Sunday, January 10, 2010

Who Am I?

I have finally decided to take the plunge into what seems to be a well used venue for venting, sharing and just chatting by women in similar shoes to my own.

My shoes you ask? Huge and very full! I am the mother of several (four) lovely children with wild tempers and loving hearts. I am the wife of an emotional, kind, warm hearted snugly man. I have several cats (4 - this Phoebe and she is as cantankerous as she looks!) and a big hairy yellow dog, a small sometimes hairy white dog and am thinking about some fish. I am the owner of a lovely quilt shop and sewing store. I like to think I am a brave, creative, funny, intuitive. I know I am impulsive, intelligent, and gullible. I am dependable but impatient. I am terrible with money but I am great cook.  The good with the bad and the bad with the good.  :o)

I think I might be crazy to start doing this - who knows maybe I will do one post and never look at it again. Maybe this little blog with turn into somethings fabulous that propels my little business in the next level - where I want it to be!  Maybe, maybe, maybe.  One of the best parts of life is the whatifs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!