Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ho Hum...

Well I finally did it, I took down my Christmas tree.  Pathetic I know.  We always have a real one and this year we opted for a fake one.  Air freshener is NOT the same but it DOES make you lazy.

So last night I spent like two hours cyberstalking my high school friends on Facebook. I wonder if anyone ever does that to me?

So today is my day off.  I spent it cleaning my house.  The dog, cat and person hair needs to be thoroughly vacuumed on my hands and knees kind of vacuuming about once a month.  You know get in the corners kind of cleaning.

I think Maxine is fabulous. At work I have a print out of her that says "Don't believe everything you think."  I LOVE that!

As I said, Ho Hum.  Did you check out the sale at Sugar Shack Quilting?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!