Friday, October 12, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday - TWICE! :o)

Two weeks in one!

Fill in the Blanks Friday
{via}
1. My favorite flower is anything in the poppy or daisy family. I also love geraniums - they smell so good and are always in such vibrant colours I pretty much love all flowers and get teased for it on a regular basis! Remember the cell phone case PITA bought me for my birthday? 2. You should never talk about creation to me. I am sorry, I do not mean to offend anyone who may be reading this but - really???? (I am not really okay with talking about abortion either, but thanks for asking.)

3. My favorite discovery as of late is how wonderful it is to laugh again after having so much stress and worry the last few years and now finally being able to see my way through it. I went to visit an old friend today and laughed until I cried. It was fabulous.  Today's visit and the new job combine to make a happy - laughing - lady.  :o)

4. This fall you will probably find me wearing jeans and a sweater. The new job is kind of chilly!

5. I wish I were sewing.  I haven't been much this week and I am feeling a little creatively deprived.  I have ideas but have been too tired by the end of the day to get them done!

6. My favorite TV show currently is The Voice. I am obsessed. Totally love it. Love Adam. Love CeeLo. Love Christina. Love Blake.  AND love all of the participants   Each time one that I like is chosen to stay, I get goose bumps everywhere!


7. This weekend I want to get the house cleaned up and putter in the yard a little. And of course cook something yummy that will last the whole week long - or at least two dinners!


Last weekend I was away on a Albertan adventure but could not miss filling in the blanks! I didn't get them finished until like Wednesday so I waited to post them.  Happy Friday everyone!

{via}

1. The last thing I ate was Miss Vickie's Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar Super Spectacularly Delicious Potato Chips. Yum.

2. The last time I went to the beach was at the end of August. I planned to go one more time in September but it just never seemed to happen once the busy fall schedule kicked in.

3. My last vacation was this past weekend when we went to Calgary to see the Mouth. We stayed in a fancy hotel (Coast Plaza) we booked through hotels.com and it was fabulous! I posted about it while I was there a little bit here, and here and here.

4. The last place I drove was to Sunningdale to pick some fusible fleece I ordered up from my parents. Pretty excited to refill my stock!! Two full bolts make me a very happy creator!

5. The last song I listened to was Goodbye Earl.... nope, Beth by Kiss.  I like to test CH's musical trivia abilities every now and then. He is really good at it and it makes me smile.  He has a terrible memory but remember music.  Go figure.  :o)

6. The last thing I watched on TV was Nova: Becoming Human on Netflix.

7. The last time I said "I love you" was when I was trying to tear myself from Penelope's grasp when tucking her in and saying goodnight. My least favorite part of the day.

Have a super fabulous, super wonderful, weekend.

X :o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!