Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday (Way Late!)

I was camping on Friday.  I never even took one photo to prove it. My bad.  I did have a really nice time, read two and half books (I'll post about them after this post), floated in the late, swam a little, worked on my tan...  it was nice, but too short.


1. I am proud of my wonderful amazing gorgeous super fabulous wonderfully amazing kind hearted children. Everything about them amazes me and makes me proud of them.

The littlest one is my nephew - PITA is his Mom.
2. This weekend I will was camping at Champion Lakes Provincial park, one of my most favourite places on earth.  I love it for its peacefulness - this weekend it was packaged and a little less peaceful but still a wonderful place to spend some quality time with my precious family.

3. A secret dream I have is write a book about my life (from 15 to 30) and to sing in a rock band.  Perhaps neither of these are especially secret... 

4. I can't handle shallow, fake people.  We have but one life, live it well.  Live it deeply.  Respect others.  Consider the feelings of others.  Consider the circumstances that have led others to act as they do.  Forgive.  Be honest.  And always, always be kind.

5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is mean people.  (And the sound of crinkling plastic - I hate that!)

6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is crawling into my comfy bed when I have not slept in it for a few days or when I am really really tired  that 2 seconds (literally) before I fall asleep.

7. I think everyone should BE NICE!


That's the blanks.  :o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!