Friday, August 17, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Ah Friday, how do I love thee, let me count the ways.

Since I started my new job and am not at my beloved shop very often, I love Friday even more because I am there and I get to spend my day visiting with Nag and feeling needed and I love it.  I am not sure, but I might go in tomorrow as well - I have a hard time motivating myself to go there and be alone... I am such a baby. :p

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. The best thing to do on a hot day is go to the beach or the pool and enjoy the hot while swimming your heart out. I love the water and love to spend the day with my shorties at the beach.  This is not news to you if you know me, or have ever read my blog; the beach is a recurring theme for me.

2. The best place to be on a hot day is the beach - see #1.

3. The best thing to eat on a hot day is nothing... I do not like to eat when I am hot. I suddenly feel like having a cigarette - weird, maybe that is what I want on a hot day... it has been so long.

Exclamation perfum
Image from Olimpia Writes
4. Hot days seem to start as quickly as they disappear. Even today half way through August it seems cooler. An end to summer means an end to freedom and the beginning of a schedule. Besides that, next summer I am going to be FORTY.

5. My go to uniform on a warm summer day is cotton shorts and t-shirt and flip flops - with my hair up and next to no make up.

6. The scent that reminds me of summer is Exclamation (hahahaha - I hope at least one of my friends from high school reads that and has a chuckle), river, hot summer night air, steak on the BBQ, beer (not that I even drink it any more but I sure did when I was wearing Exclamation!).


7. My favorite thing about summer is the complete and utter absence of a schedule (other than my own) which means my kids are home when I am home - all the time. We can do what we want when we want to do it, the only obstacle being my job. :(

Have a wonderful weekend!  :o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!