Saturday, February 11, 2012

You Have Never Mentioned You Have Your Cup Addiction Either

As mentioned on last week's Fill in the Blank Friday, I have never talked my cup addiction.  Well, I suppose it is time to let you in on yet another odd thing about me.

The thing is, that it is not so much an addiction as a quirk.  I have a mug that I use - and I do not use it for anything other than my Tetley (which is the actual addiction) BUT, I would not, could not use it for anything else and have specific mugs I use for other things such as Herbal tea, hot chocolate, water, milk - they all have their own mug or glass. I have almost the exact same mug at the shop that I have at home, just different colors. Is that weird?  I don't think it is weird.  The weird part comes when someone wants to use my cup or worse, uses it without asking... it is Ativan inducing.  I don't even know what to do with myself.  I am not even joking.  Pretty sure PITA understands...

This mug is by John Feesey of Cypress Pottery in Rossland, BC.
Blue one at the shop, green one at home.
Huge, keeps the tea hot for a long time.
Got my first on trade.  Second and third cost me $22 each but so worth it
Seriously the perfect mug.
The thing about me is that I am really easy going about like 95% of things.  The other 5% - NOT AT ALL.  And unless you know me inside out and backwards there is absolutely no way to predict what these things may be.

:o)  Tina


Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!