Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Funny Story

So, if you know me, you know I do not fart (unless I am asleep and then apparently I am an orchestra all night long).  In the summer when we were at Boundary Bay, I passed gas and CH and the shorties laughed for like a half hour.  If you bring it up them will still laugh. No kidding.

This evening on our way home from the Smokies game (which they won 5 to 3. Woot! Woot!), the shorties and I were waiting in the truck for CH who had to run into Safeway to grab milk and this is the conversation that took place:

Me:  I'm gassy.
The Little Man:  What does that mean?
Me:  I'm farting.
The Little Man:  Seriously?
Me: Haha. No. I need to but I am holding it in.
Penelope:  That's girly.  Good job Mummy.

Hahahahaha.  Since then I can not stop thinking about how great my life is.  Best night ever - but maybe not as good as PITA's will be since it is clean sheet night.  ;o)

:o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!