Friday, February 3, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is taking a global cruise. I could really use a vacation and that is something I really want to do.

2. Mustard on french fries is something I like that other people think is weird. That and about 20 million other things. :o)

3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be She Works Hard for Her Money.

4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are being settled in the new shop, going to a Smokies game on Satruday and the big pot of soup my Mum is making me tomorrow.

5. My favorite songs to sing in the shower is anything heartfelt. This morning it was the Dixie Chicks!

6. If I found out that the production of Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea (or China Lily Soya Sauce) was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is hanging out with my family. LOVE them!

So busy. Must sleep.

:o) Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!