Friday, February 17, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Well, it's Friday. I almost didn't participate in this week's blanks due to the subject matter, but I will. I just wasn't sure if I could come up with anything anybody would want to read...



1. The love of my life is of course, CH. :p

2. Falling in love is like being hit with a cast iron frying pan. Totally knocks you off your feet and changes everything going on inside your head.

3. Marriage is for me, like a snuggly warm blanket that will always make you feel safe and comfortable even on the worst possible day.

4. The longest relationship I've ever had was 38 11/12 years - with my parents!

5. The key to a good relationship is team work - commitment, communication, and respect (and some good hanky panky every once in a while). If you can't work as a team you are doomed. CH and I bicker ALL THE TIME but we are awesome Good Cop/Bad Cop and even better at coming together in a crisis.

6. I feel loved when someone does something thoughtful for me. I often feel like I am always doing for everyone (I am a mother and wife after all) and I appreciate it SO much when someone does something for me. Just for me.  For example, if I were to go home tonight and CH had cleaned up the house and got something simple and yummy going for dinner I would be so happy. Or if PITA came into work and brought me a present - something that she made that she saw on Pinterest perhaps - I would be over the moon. It doesn't take much. Just small random acts of niceness.

7. My favorite quote about love is ...I have so many! But I really love song lyrics so here are just a couple. It's not always rainbows and butterflies, it's compromise that moves us along, yeah.  My heart is full and my door's always open, you can come anytime you want." or "In your arms I can still feel the way you want me when you hold me. I can still hear the words you whispered when you told me. I can stay right here forever in your arms."  I could probably come up with about 95 more as the entire playlist on my iPod is made up of lovey songs but I won't bore you further.  :o) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!