Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I Am A Pisces

My birthday is March 15th - quick, write it on your calendar so you don't forget to say happy birthday when the time comes.

Okay, so that was not the point of my post.  My point was that water is comfortable to me and I strongly believe it is because I am born under the sign of the fish.  We do not have a dishwasher (gasp - we also only have one bathroom!) and I must admit, I actually LIKE doing the dishes.  Yep, I like it.  No one bugs me while I am doing them for fear that they may be enlisted to help. As a result I get lots of time to think - uninterrupted which almost never happens otherwise.  Even now, I am trying to write a blog post and all three of them are bugging me.
My friend Jen posted this on FB about me.

So while I was going the dishes this evening after dinner I was thinking about how I will find a way to drag my fat butt out of the rut it has been in for months.  I keep feeling like I am going further in rather than coming out. I want to be happy.  I want to do something that makes me happy and I think that means I need to have less responsibility.  I need to make a plan, I need to find a way to make it all work.

I never thought that I would have no choice.  I always thought: I am a woman, the wife, the mother.  My husband will take care of most of what needs to be taken care of so that I can take care of us.  That, unfortunately, is not my reality.  I need to find something that makes money and makes us all happy.  I know the lottery would do the trick - anyone else have any ideas?

For the record I also LOVE the ocean and any other body of water - I love to swim and to walk in the water, be in a boat, or sit on the beach.  I also LOVE to have a shower or a bath - I shower almost everyday until the hot water runs out.
I think I can. I know I can.  I will.

:o) Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!