Saturday, December 17, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

When I was sitting down thinking about what this week's blanks maybe I was thinking about last weeks blanks and suddenly wondered how many people think marriage through before they propose - or before they say yes.  Do they think about the fact that they are agreeing to be loyal, faithful,commited to the same person for the rest of their lives?  I think not, or the divorce rate would not be what it is.  Having been married twice, I can certainly say that I did not think about it at all the first time - although I am sure that Dave did.  The second time, I thought about it and nothing else for months.  Even with all of that thought it seemed like a good idea at the time - and it still does.  :o)

I have had a hectic week.  I have not been feeling very well - really tired and run down - and have had a raging head ache for several of these days.  I feel okay today but really really freaking tired....

So on with the blanks.


1. My most favorite "little thing" is in the morning when CH is up with the kids getting them ready for school and I am awake listening to them interact. Although CH usually sounds kind of ticked off I love the sound of my family. I get a up a little later than they do and make sure they are pretty and drive them to school. Best part of my day is when Penelope hugs me and kisses me and hugs me again when I walk her to her classroom - the Little Man ditches me right at the car.  We have a deal - no PDA outside of our home or the homes of family members.

2. I would give anything to be able to make money blogging and crafting. Good Lord knows, I am not the only one!

3. I can't believe how tired I have been this week. I have even been having trouble with the idea of that I might actually need more sleep than I have been...

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is to tidy up the HUGE mess I made rearranging the furniture in our family room. I know I won't get it done today but I will get it done tomorrow!

5. The last thing I want to do today is leave home. I wanted to stay home and cook and clean and sew and be Suzy Home Maker - I don't want to have a job outside of home anymore.  I did go to work though and it wasn't that bad.

6. If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: ...I can't answer this, I am too tired to come up with anything good! :p

7. My favorite candle scent is gardenia, vanilla or fresh linen. Gardenia is my favorite favorite smell in the universe but is often the smell of the candle rather than the smell of the burning candle whereas Vanilla is faithfully effective as a candle sent.

:o) Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!