Thursday, December 8, 2011

Half Rectangle Triangles...

54-40 or FightSo I teach a beginner class for people who aspire to become quilters.  I love it as it provides me the opportunity to watch new quilters blossom and it also makes me feel like I actually know something which is fabulous!

Tonight we are doing 54-40 or fight which is the block that has always been a thorn in my side with those long triangles, perfect for beginners to stretch and distort - I am determined that these ladies will be given an easier way so tonight I am going to introduce them to half rectangle triangles...  I will let you know if it worked out the way I am hoping it will.  Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me!

:o) Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!