Friday, September 14, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. Right now the weather where I live is perfect. Sunny and warm without being hot. My Mum calls these days Kootenay Bonus Days. Summer without really being summer.

2. The best piece of advice I've been given is ...I don't know. I think probably to close the shop. I know it is good advice, I'm just not going to take it! Well, not yet anyway, I need to try until I feel like I have tried enough.

3. My most favorite person in all the world is  ...I don't have a favorite, I have favourites. CH and my kids are all my favorite. :o( This is not a nice blank. I don't do picking favourites!

4. If I were to have a "mission statement" for my life, it would be to be kind, respectful, and understanding to others and hope that they provide me with same courtesy and that they pass it onto others. Kindness, respect and understanding are the easiest ways to pay it forward.

5. My most favorite item in my closet is my suitcase.  When I take it out I know that I am going on adventure - and I LOVE that! :o)

6. The best cure for a bad day is a warm embrace from CH and the smiles of my children's faces. I say embrace and not hug because when I feel sad or stressed and he wraps his arms around me I feel safe and comfortable and safe (I know I said that twice but sometimes it is a big deal). A cup of Tetley is also a nice addition.

7. Today is Friday! Woot! Woot! I get to sleep in tomorrow!! The highlight of my week! :o)


Well, I better get some work done my pile isn't getting any smaller and I want to stay home and enjoy my weekend. (NEED to make some owl bags).

:o)  Tina


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!