Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dirty, a Little Crowded But Entertaining!

So in the summer I started a new part time job - you know cause I needed something to fill up my spare time. Bleck!

Anyway, the last two weeks I have been working at a clients and I LOVE IT!  I mean, really love it.  The client is a garage - dirty, lots of swearing, and I'm the only girl. The client himself has a great sense of humour, and a bit of a hard ass attitude and a really soft heart, it makes for a fun and interesting day.  I so much prefer it to being in the quiet (albeit clean) office - and the best part is, it is close to the shop so I can scoot over to use the clean bathroom, have visits and lunch with Nag, and do some blog posts! Yeah for Autumn and the changes it brings!!

:o) Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!