Tuesday, February 5, 2013

How I Know My Husband Secretly Hates Me (or at least wants to make me so crazy that I will be committed) Part 5

Let's talk about school lunches.

I will admit, I don't love doing it so he took over. (I guided him into taking over?)

That is one point for CH and a big fat zero for me on the good parent charts.  It's okay, I am ahead by miles and he deserves to catch up. ;)

The fact of the matter is, when we both did it, the Shorties always said his lunches were better. So I thought, what the heck.  He can do it and everyone is happy.

Except for maybe him.

Which might explain why there is garbage on the counter every morning.

Every morning. The plastic from the juice boxes, empty granola bar boxes or cookies bags (that's right folks, my kids get a healthy dose of store bought crap in their lunches!)

Every morning, when I am awake enough to put the kettle on, I go into the kitchen and there it is.  Garbage. Waiting for me. Taunting me to pick it up.

And I do, but...

I am sure this is how CH is retaliating against me... trying to make me crazy....

Or maybe I am wrong, it could just be that his house keeping skills are still, after ten years, similar to the skills he had when he lived alone and I have apparently taught him nothing...

If I've said it once, I've said it five times.  I saw his apartment and I married him anyway.  ;)

Have a super fabulously wonderful day - Tina. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!