Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tipster Tuesday

I decided at the beginning of this year that it was my year to get my poop in a group.  To pull up my proverbial socks and change all of the things that I was not happy with in the previous year.  I am a firm believe in the fact that if you are not happy with something in your life you are the only one who can change it.  So, what needs to be changed:  The biggest thing, because it effects (affect???) so many other aspects of my life is my complete and udder lack of organization.

I think (and hope and pray) that if I get organized the other important things that need to be changed will fall into place - such as my messy finances and my tendency to be late for everything and the clutter in my home and on my desk at work will all get better.  So this is my hope.

One of the things on my list was to make sure to do a newsletter every month.  So far, not so good.  I am a perfectionist and it is really hard for me to send out any old thing thrown together.  I just can't.  So, with the help of my beloved staff (Brandi, Krista (yes I am counting you) and of course Ralph), we are pre-doing what we can for some months.  I hope you enjoy the new format, I have spent about 40 gazillion hours making sure it is near perfect!

Brandi, with her organizational abilities, is going to do a section entitled Handy Brandi's Tips for Organized Living (I wanted to spell Handy with an 'i' but I got outvoted).  In my travels I found a really great blog for her to draw ideas from, it is called, simply, Get Organized.  It is great and when I am ready I will turn to it for friendly TIPS and advice on how to get my poop in a group.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!