Friday, November 9, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Did you know that a Blue |Whale's tongue weighs as much as an elephant and that it's heart is the size of a car - does that mean an Austin Mini or like a full sized car?  Crazy!

So Friday again.  Can you even believe it?  I have had a bonkers week, as usual.  The shop is getting close to being packed up.  Sigh....  Still feeling a little sad about the whole thing but I am, truthfully, looking forward to brighter days ahead.  That being said, I got a call from one of my dear sweet Aunts today expressing how proud she was of me for taking this step.  Expressing that I was not failure... I am not sure that I feel like a failure.  Just like the end of my marriage to H1, I can honestly say that I gave it my best shot and I only stopped because it was time to stop.  Time to move on to something better.

In other news, I have had a crap filled disastrous kind of day and Penelope has decided she is going to be a vegetarian until 'she can forget where meat comes from'.  Aye-carumba (sp?)

Okay, enough serious.  Let's fill in some blanks. :o)

Fill in the Blank Friday
{via}


1. I like to laugh, to feel loved, to feel like someone cares how I feel, to know that my family (near and far) has my back, the smell of summer rain, the way my daughters nose turns up just a little and the small smattering a freckles on it, my sons beautiful greet eyes and sooty eye lashes, CH's caterpillar eye brows, the colour pink, rainbows and ice cream and rainbow ice cream, fabric, Tetley tea, potato chips, being married, being a Mum (love it, actually), the colour green, strawberries, Haagin Dazes strawberry ice cream, my Uncle Roy's quiet chuckle, my FIL's shit eatin' grin (that he has passed onto Penelope and The Mouth!), spending time with PITA, likes on Instagram and Facebook (makes me feel special), hugs from some and kisses from others; when people I don't know, know my name... just off the top of my head...

2. A life goal of mine is to have a horse and a 1973 Volkswagen Beetle, preferable pink.


3. The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I secretly do) is smoking. there I said it. I would love to smoke. Right. Now. But of course, I won't.

4. Some wise words that I love are "I love you Mum(my)." Wise? Oh, because they know how to work it! :o)

5. Most mornings you will find me rushing around trying to make up for lost time because I am the slowest waker upper ever and should always get up and hour before I need to but I never do. I am late almost everyday!

6. Right now I am super into the idea that I will have a little more time and a little more money and a whole lot less stress. Pretty excited about that bit.

7. Right now I am super over AMERICAN politics. Seriously. I am CANADIAN. I realize that the United States dominates the world but there is nothing I can do about who their president is. Why are my friends posting about it on Facebook, isn't it bad enough that I am subjected to it all over TV and the internet. The Voice was postponed for it for crying in the sink. The Voice!

So tomorrow I am going out for the first time in like three years with CH. I am little nervous... liquid courage will help me get over it. I'll let you know how it went.

:o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!